| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Mahe in September is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- In September the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly dry with some rain. Circa 116mm (4.6in) of H2O is laid down across an average of 9 days.
- The skies in Victoria, Mahe are fine with an average of a detectable 6:40 of beaming sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:01 long and the longest day is 12:09 long with an average length of 12:05.
- There are approximately 5:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Mahe September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Mahe: