| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Mahe in October is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in October is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly wettish with some rain. Around 167mm (6.6in) of H2O is dropped during an average of 9 days.
- In October the blue above Victoria, Mahe is a little sunny having an average of a measurable 7:11 of magnificent solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:09 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:13.
- There are approximately 4:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 59.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 40.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Mahe October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Mahe: