| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Mahe in May is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30 °C (86 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in May is slightly wettish with some rain. Around 161mm (6.3in) of H2O falls during an average of 9 days.
- In May the heavens above Victoria, Mahe are moderately sunny having an average of a respectable 8:17 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:52 long and the longest day is 11:57 long with an average length of 11:54.
- There are approximately 3:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Mahe May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Mahe: