| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Mahe in June is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in June is 3 °C (5.4 °F).
- The weather in June is dryish with some rain. Just 85mm (3.3in) of fluid precipitates during on average 9 days.
- The blue above Victoria, Mahe is fine with on balance a measurable 6:46 of magnificent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:50 long and the longest day is 11:52 long with an average length of 11:51.
- There are approximately 4:57 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Mahe June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Mahe: