| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Mahe in January is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In January the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in January is moist with rain once in a while. A significant 358mm (14.1in) of fluid accrues during an average of 15 days.
- In January the skies in Victoria, Mahe are fair with an average of an unexceptional 5:36 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:18 long and the longest day is 12:22 long with an average length of 12:21.
- There are approximately 6:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 45.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 54.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Mahe January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Mahe: