| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Mahe in February is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in February is somewhat soggy with rain at times. A sizable 242mm (9.5in) of liquid falls across on average 10 days.
- The blue above Victoria, Mahe is fair with an average of a moderate 5:46 of blazing solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:12 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:15.
- There are approximately 6:22 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 47.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 52.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Mahe February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Mahe: