| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Mahe in December is hot at 27 °C (80.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29 °C (84.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 5 °C (9 °F).
- The weather in December is fairly wet with rain once in a while. A substantial 332mm (13.1in) of fluid is released during an average of 15 days.
- In December the heavens above Victoria, Mahe are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:05 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 12:23 long with an average length of 12:22.
- There are approximately 6:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 49.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 50.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Mahe December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Mahe: