| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Mahe in August is hot at 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24 °C (75.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 4 °C (7.2 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry with sporadic rain. Just 78mm (3.1in) of liquid is unloaded during an average of 7 days.
- In August the blue above Victoria, Mahe is a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:11 of glaring sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 11:54 long and the longest day is 12:01 long with an average length of 11:58.
- There are approximately 4:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 60.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 39.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Mahe August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Mahe: