| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Victoria, Mahe in April is very hot at 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25 °C (77 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in April is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in April is very slightly soggy with rain at times. Around 170mm (6.7in) of water is laid down during an average of 10 days.
- The heavens above Victoria, Mahe are slightly sunny having an average of a pleasing 7:50 of beaming solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:04 long with an average length of 12:00.
- There are approximately 4:03 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 65.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 34.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Victoria, Mahe April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Victoria, Mahe, Seychelles
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Victoria, Mahe: